Pika Pika offers services and products through the stores and websites, whereby your personal data is processed, also known as personal data. Personal data is carefully processed and secured by us, whereby we comply with the requirements of the privacy legislation (AVG).
What personal information do we use?
When using our services and websites, you leave certain information behind. This can be personal data. Below you will find the overview of data that you can provide to us. For example if you place an online order, make a purchase or return to the store, subscribe to our newsletter or apply for a position at Pika Pika:
● First and last name;
● Date and place of birth;
● Address details;
● Telephone number;
● Email address;
● Payment details;
● Purchase history;
● Other personal data that you actively provide to us, for example if you leave your resume when you apply, and other data that you provide to us in correspondence (both orally and in writing).
In addition, data is also automatically collected when you visit our store or websites (depending on the cookie settings):
● Location data;
● Activities on the website (s);
● (Temporary) IP address and, if possible, the site or e-mail of origin;
● Internet browser and device type;
● Security camera images.
What is the basis and for what purpose do we use your personal data?
According to privacy legislation, we may only use your data if there is a legal basis. We will process your personal data if you have given your consent, based on the performance of the agreement, legitimate interest or compliance with a legal obligation for the following purposes:
● Sending the order, processing the payment and communication about the order;
● Preventing and combating fraud;
● Promotional promotions;
● Social media;
● Personal advice;
● Contact our customer service;
● Newsletter and e-mail;
● Reviews and customer satisfaction survey;
● In order to comply with legal obligations, for example tax legislation;
● Analyze your activities on the Pika Pika website in order to improve the website and to adjust the range of products and services to your preferences;
● Direct marketing;
● Analyzes for statistical and scientific purposes;
● Recording of evidence. If Pika Pika processes your personal data on the basis of permission for these or other purposes, you can withdraw this permission at any time and without giving reasons.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We do not store and use your data longer than necessary. We then delete all of the personal data that we have from you or we anonymise it because we need certain data for internal analyzes and reports. Exceptions are the data that we must keep for longer because the law requires us to do so.
Do we share your personal data with third parties?
Pika Pika shares your personal data with other (third party) parties if you have given explicit permission for this, or if this is necessary for the performance of the agreement or based on legal obligations. The parties that have access to your data from us may either use this data only to provide a service on behalf of Pika Pika or for their own purposes if they have a basis for it, in which case they are responsible for processing and protecting them. of your data. To guarantee your privacy, we conclude processing agreements with parties that process your personal data on behalf of Pika Pika. In addition to strict security measures, your data is almost always stored within the European Union (EU). In the exceptional case that data is transferred to countries outside the EU, we will ensure that your privacy remains protected in an appropriate manner. Pika Pika nevertheless remains fully responsible for these processing operations and will therefore take all reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, unintended loss or modification thereof. Cookies are also placed on the website (s) of Pika Pika by third parties, for example advertisers and / or social media companies. You can find more information about this in the Cookie Statement.
Contact (right to view and correct personal data)
If you want to get access to your personal data, or want to change or delete data, you can reach us at the address below. Unsubscribe from the newsletter, or adjust your e-mail preferences, you can easily do this yourself via the link below the newsletter itself.